Another leak question . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SgtPreston

Reaction score
East302, thanks for the pic of the seam seal area to pinpoint the possible leak source. I cleaned the area well and applied two generous coats of the 'Flex-Seal' spray and allowed 24 hours curing between coats as directed. Tested today with the same amount (or more) of water running over that pass. corner of the cowl area that showed a leak previously - no leak appeared so I'm hoping the problem is cured. I'll probably make a run through a car wash to test it completely but right now I'm a happy camper. Thanks again.

housed

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
East302, thanks for the pic of the seam seal area to pinpoint the possible leak source. I cleaned the area well and applied two generous coats of the 'Flex-Seal' spray and allowed 24 hours curing between coats as directed. Tested today with the same amount (or more) of water running over that pass. corner of the cowl area that showed a leak previously - no leak appeared so I'm hoping the problem is cured. I'll probably make a run through a car wash to test it completely but right now I'm a happy camper. Thanks again.
did that work? i have a similar leak somewhere.. water is pooling at the drivers side door sill.. havent located entry point.. it is a 2005 tahoe z71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberv96