2005 Denali Bose wiring/OEM Nav video input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket1173

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
here you go...

the specific rse connector if thats what your asking.. i have every connector just specify wich one and illg et it to you

That helps out. Does anyone have the diagram for the RSA plug on the console radio plug? I have the one for the DVD.

jjones4100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was wondering if I could get a copy of those as well i can't see the ones on the google doc not very good resolution [email protected]

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

I was also wondering if anyone could tell me why my speakers keep cutting in and out i don't lose all volume but it sounds like they cut out and all I can hear are the back speakers. I have installed an after market pioneer head unit with a bose system in a 2005 yukon denali. I've also tried using the amp from my suburban where i pulled the head unit out of and I lost all sound so i'm at a complete loss and i'm going back over wires but any help would be awesome

kses123

kses123
Reaction score
The wiring for your Suburban amp is different from your Denali amp. Did you use a pac module to add an aftermarket radio?

oneltnlvr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If anyone could send me the diagrams to [email protected] I would really apreciate it.
Also, I'm having an issue with my 05 Denali. When My kids are watching DVDs in the back if I give hem headphones and try to use the XM or the CD player on the speakers, it disables the DVD source from the headphones on the second row. Is this normal? and if not, any ideas?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you still have the docs that you emailed others. Could you please mail them to me? Thankyou in advance
My email is: richardplatko1979@gmail

Unfortunately that poster hasn't been on in nearly 2 years. Don't expect an answer.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you still have the docs that you emailed others. Could you please mail them to me? Thankyou in advance
My email is: richardplatko1979@gmail
Last thread activity was almost 11 years ago, unlikely these folks are still around.

What year and model? I can dig out the entertainment pinouts for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas