2012 LTZ with Bose Nav (44-pin) how do I turn on the Bose Amp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apco25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2012 Bose Nav with the 44 pin connector. 13 inch Android 13 HU installed. SWC working, back up cam working. NO SOUND

Where , which harness / pin has the Bose amp turn on enable wire? I just want the amp on for the android head unit.

I do not care about Onstar (it's dead and useless) Sirius sat radio, factory BT, rear screen or controls or all that other junk from GM. I have the 44 pin adapter, no clue if it is pinned correctly or not.

I see endless video, comments, yet non are specific. Can't find pinouts for any of these GM radios, always the 3 plug version not the 44 pin. I find youtube video eluding to (connect the blue/white wire to 12v to turn on bose amp) but the videos are so poorly shot I can't even see what they are doing. Google search is useless now for this kind of thing.

I just want the Bose amp to turn on, that's it. Someone has to have done this. I don't want to by pass it, add subs or other nonsense in an 11 year old truck.

Anyone????????

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2012 Bose Nav with the 44 pin connector. 13 inch Android 13 HU installed. SWC working, back up cam working. NO SOUND

Where , which harness / pin has the Bose amp turn on enable wire? I just want the amp on for the android head unit.

I do not care about Onstar (it's dead and useless) Sirius sat radio, factory BT, rear screen or controls or all that other junk from GM. I have the 44 pin adapter, no clue if it is pinned correctly or not.

I see endless video, comments, yet non are specific. Can't find pinouts for any of these GM radios, always the 3 plug version not the 44 pin. I find youtube video eluding to (connect the blue/white wire to 12v to turn on bose amp) but the videos are so poorly shot I can't even see what they are doing. Google search is useless now for this kind of thing.

I just want the Bose amp to turn on, that's it. Someone has to have done this. I don't want to by pass it, add subs or other nonsense in an 11 year old truck.

Anyone????????
the 2012 bose amp turn on signal is digital, you need a adapter/module to make it work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019