2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTC will come around. Those other coins, idk. I hear the *** rocket is blasting off so to speak. I only have BTC and not enough of it to get rich or poor so I'm just hanging out
That ***** just like the stock market- if you could forecast when something is going up or down with certainty then you’d be rich. I took all my eggs and threw them in the Amazon basket so to say. I’m up around $300k in the last 2 years but it gets scary at times when it swings down. Gotta hold on and remember I’m long. It’s my retirement $$.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That ***** just like the stock market- if you could forecast when something is going up or down with certainty then you’d be rich. I took all my eggs and threw them in the Amazon basket so to say. I’m up around $300k in the last 2 years but it gets scary at times when it swings down. Gotta hold on and remember I’m long. It’s my retirement $$.
definitely...ive got my 401k that is my long game, its not exactly conservative but consistent 10-15% yearly the past few years. mostly just because i ****** off till i was in my early 30s to start saving for retirement and am playing catchup. as i get closer to retirement i will start playing it safe.
i just wanted to play around with a couple grand to try and make some quick money. but it needs constant attention to do well and it just isnt "worth" it for me to be on that rollercoaster all day everyday, when i really dont need to worry about money all that much

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely...ive got my 401k that is my long game, its not exactly conservative but consistent 10-15% yearly the past few years. mostly just because i ****** off till i was in my early 30s to start saving for retirement and am playing catchup. as i get closer to retirement i will start playing it safe.
i just wanted to play around with a couple grand to try and make some quick money. but it needs constant attention to do well and it just isnt "worth" it for me to be on that rollercoaster all day everyday, when i really dont need to worry about money all that much
That was me. It gets tiring. After I make my money from AGTC, I'm prob done for a while. Almost bought back in GME at 296. Walked away lol.

I have a 401k that I've been in since my early 20s. Thats my "retirement" if you can call it that. I got in the stock stuff because Casey kept pushing me to do it. He's made a killing on it. Me, I'm still in the hole, even after GME pennies. I've decided, I'm just not that good at it.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah the update completely ****** tapacrap too. Just fails entirely.
The mods said it’s not gonna work and has had a lot of issues for a long time anyway. I hated it, never used it.I just use Chrome on my phone, tablet and computer.

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting really tired of intermittent AC issues with this truck. I noticed a week or so ago that it seemed anytime I loaded a new tune the ac wouldn't work unless I shut the truck completely off and waited 30 seconds before firing it back up. I figured it was so weird HPT quark causing the ac controls to reset or something. Since I was loading a new tune everytime I was driving it was really pissing me off.

So I quit driving it for a week or so. Just jumped in it today and once again the ac was not on, I tried the restart trick even though I hadn't touched the tune in about a week and it didnt help. Went to the shop and hooked up gauges expecting to see pressures low or gone meaning a leak but found perfect pressures although the compressor wouldn't kick on. Hooked up HPT and it shows that AC was being requested but the compressor was obviously not on. Using the special tools and functions tab I manually turned the compressor on and the AC worked brilliantly but the low side was a tad high at 60psi. So I let a little pressure out down to 55psi and shut the truck and laptop off for 5 minutes. Started it back up and once again AC was being requested but the compressor is not activating. Manually turned the compressor on with HPT and once again ice cold air. Disconnect the laptop and the compressor turns off.

So I'm guessing for some reason the truck is not telling the compressor to turn on even though the ecu thinks it is telling it to turn on. Yet the compressor works fine and when manually turned on using ECU functions it turns on right away.

Anyone have any idea wtf it is this time? I'm not driving it till it blows cold 100%its way to damn hot lol

fasteddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune change didn't help, when the truck first starts the compressor attempts to kick on 2 or 3 times then it quits trying. Maybe I have a bad pressure sensor?
Its not HPT.
Could be the tune, but I doubt it.
Most likely something faulty in the system.

Do you have the efan thing?
And you said it works everytime you hit the compressor button?
Then something is failing in auto mode.

Mine was doing that sometimes too before I pulled the engine.
I'm hoping that the new engine with increase power will help....LOL.
Could be that interior temperature sensor too. On the ceiling that looks like a tweeter.
I bought one of those, just haven't swapped it out yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts