2004 6.0 NV4500 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brain is programmed to read "Sir Michael's Corporation" every time I see "SMC".

#oldskoolminitrucker
I have a brand new tailgate handle relocator in my garage that about 16-17 years ago for an 88-98 truck. Sir Michael's was the shit back in the day. I used a grants customs one on the s10 when I did the step shavers. It wasn't as nice as the sir Michael's

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This ain’t no mini trucking page it’s for foolsizes dahmit!

Right? It's not even about your Rump Ranger any more.

Also I think the GMT900 ac line was the ticket! drove up to a big car show at Daytona speedway yesterday and the AC worked this morning!

Schweeet! I should look into this for mine so I don't ever have to deal with such BS.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new tailgate handle relocator in my garage that about 16-17 years ago for an 88-98 truck. Sir Michael's was the shit back in the day. I used a grants customs one on the s10 when I did the step shavers. It wasn't as nice as the sir Michael's

I had an SMC relocator on my S10. Step shavers were East Coast Customs. They were the only ones that made a legit kit for the Xtreme. I scored a kit right before they quit making them (or went out of business?). The current owner swapped the bed for a Fleetside and probably just trashed the whole Sportside bed with all the custom work and rare parts.. :mad:

OP
OP
Dantheman1540

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right? It's not even about your Rump Ranger any more.

It should never be about the ranger just a tid bit of progress on it here and there.

Says the man with the ranger...

Glad to hear the ac is finally straightened out though!

It’s a lifted 4x4 tho, hardcore mini truckers would never agree to call it a minitrok!

Probably gonna break again when summer hits knowing my luck. I haven’t really torture tested it either, I have done a few aggressive first gear pulls, but no clutch dumps since I did that line I don’t think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal