08 Tahoe 258000 miles hard starting and wet spark plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonmurphy

Reaction score
My 08 Tahoe 5.3 flex fuel all of a sudden on day just had a p0300 random multiple misfire so I changed all the plugs ac Delco iridium’s mind just bought all new coil packs also ac delco it ran fine then the p0300 code checked the plugs they were all black and wet with fuel so I changed all the injectors since they were still oem from the factory still no change it starts really hard then when it starts it’ll idle up and down like it wants to die it also has brand new Bosch o2 sensors and new cats before the misfire thing happened it ran good not great but good was getting 15 miles to the gallon that’s why I say good not great running and that’s highway and then the next day I came out and it would barely stay running fuel pressure is normal with just key on it was 55psi and with it running it was 60psi I know there’s some knowledgeable people here need some help thanks for reading. All cylinders a between 170 and 180 one cylinder is at 160 don’t know if that helps and all coil packs are firing brand new spark plugs just looked in the cylinder with a scope and they all look good gonna do a pressure test to make sure the head gasket isnt leaking but truck wasn’t overheating and never lost coolant need some help buddies
Hundred and 60 is bad , is that your compression pressure? You need a rebuild. But if you put some 20/50 oil
in there maybe you can get by for a while. The Los Angeles Will fall out your spark plugs probably what you can do is use a Anti falling adapter they're inexpensive it'll keep your plugs from falling out of at least you're able to get it fixed Properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar