07Burb's SLOW "build up"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah....one because of what @NathanJax said. The wife loves this thing and has stated she wants to drive until the youngest is out of HS lol so we’re going for it. That’s about 14 years from now. Second, I don’t really like the K2 SUVs. Overpriced and aren’t that attractive to me. If I was forced into one I’d pic the GMC but I really like the GMT900s a lot more than the K2 trucks
I have no choice. I have to buy one lol.

You know why. Wink

I'm seeing on average the Yukon XL are more expensive than the suburban. But they are all about 47 grand for 2018 pre owned certified. Nearly 10 grand more than I bought with either one of my old trucks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no choice. I have to buy one lol.

You know why. Wink

I'm seeing on average the Yukon XL are more expensive than the suburban. But they are all about 47 grand for 2018 pre owned certified. Nearly 10 grand more than I bought with either one of my old trucks.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah, your situation is different and is understandable:) my kids just need a place to plant their butt while we tote them around :rofl:

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
If this thing does actually last as long as the wife wants it to I’ll probably just keep it after that cuz it’ll have over 400k on it by then and do a full build of it from top to bottom.

needs more low lol

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
needs more low lol
LOL....more low is going to result in either it has to be on bags and/or start cutting it up and I'm doing neither whilst it's the wife's DD. I know better than that :whymewhyme:

Onebad1983

Resident Country Dumbass
Reaction score
If this thing does actually last as long as the wife wants it to I’ll probably just keep it after that cuz it’ll have over 400k on it by then and do a full build of it from top to bottom.
Go for the 'Burb quarter mile record with that old girl!
needs more low lol
LOL....more low is going to result in either it has to be on bags and/or start cutting it up and I'm doing neither whilst it's the wife's DD. I know better than that :whymewhyme:
Needs mo powah, and more low

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh huh

Forum statistics