07 tahoe AFM removed now it will not start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I have not checked for power at injector or coil yet, however i did put my "spark tester" in line of wire and plug and it show a steady spark, so process of elimination would be power to injector. I did notice the face shall we say, of injector was very clean looking compared to the others were a little sootier . Question, in tuning can the fuel rate be changed in each injector or only as a whole? I don't know what tune program my tuner uses.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I would think it SHOULD only be changed as a whole, but whether or not it is possible to change them individually i don't know.

Maybe @randeez could tell us more, as he tunes his own rig.

smokymtn65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is stumping me, I guess I need to check for voltage to Injector. And maybe the temp on that cylinder would confirm that too.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think it SHOULD only be changed as a whole, but whether or not it is possible to change them individually i don't know.

Maybe @randeez could tell us more, as he tunes his own rig.

nope, hptuners/efilive can only change a "global" fueling table. the fuel trims can/will make adjustments to each bank separately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Purolator