05Single's virgin build thread. 03 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahah. If she ever finds out this forum exists with everybody having a v8, she would call in the Russians to hack his website :p

I think he’s joking. I was in Arizona three weeks ago and plenty of nbs tahoes and stuff on the roads
Yes I thought the rules are stricter in AZ, like exhaust fume testing etc. Having good working cats bla bla

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But talking about Scandinavia, I know for sure in Sweden, because my mate will always send me loads of pictures of perfect restored American classics. It looks like there is a lot of love for American vehicles out there!

OP
OP
05Single

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Well I made it to Tucson about a week ago. Getting settled in. Found a place to live and a ride. Next is a job. Maybe go and bug @Sevenevez at some point lol.
03 Silverado, one owner that just barely turned over 100k. (let’s see if anyone recognizes it lol)
426D0E75-B342-4DE0-BF2D-EDB4E3F368EE.jpeg
Anyway if it’s ok with management I wouldn’t mind hanging out here and start a build thread for this thing.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well I made it to Tucson about a week ago. Getting settled in. Found a place to live and a ride. Next is a job. Maybe go and bug @Sevenevez at some point lol.
03 Silverado, one owner that just barely turned over 100k. (let’s see if anyone recognizes it lol)
View attachment 274096
Anyway if it’s ok with management I wouldn’t mind hanging out here and start a build thread for this thing.
Finally made the move out of the fridge? Good for you! I bet the wife is happy--warmer and drier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts