Yukon Denali ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are in So Cal, I can refer you to a my sales guy, he will have a Denali summit white with premium package coming, no charge over MSRP. Let me know, I can refer you to him. Honest guy. He ordered my Denali for me -- and it's in transit.

Well, he said they had 3 people for that one vehicle that just arrived today and he wouldn’t do the price match/ discount.

oh well. I’m thinking it’s hopeless at this point. :(

LVYukon2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, he said they had 3 people for that one vehicle that just arrived today and he wouldn’t do the price match/ discount.

oh well. I’m thinking it’s hopeless at this point. :(
Sorry it did not work out for you.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry it did not work out for you.
Oh it’s alright.
I still have my order. 6 weeks in preliminary, so I’m hoping in a couple of weeks it will be picked up. But who knows at this point.

I’ve seen GM sending few Ultimate package Denali’s and still a lot of premium packages some with power console, some without. So I’m really hoping they’ll be able to build my order and get it to me before my OTD price flies out the window. =/

Damn! I knew once I told people I was getting this vehicle, something was going to come along and dash all my dreams. :( lol

RSConsulting

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered Jan 14 - delivered May 5th.

They get here when they get here.

I got a lesson in patience from this experience, because I normally have none.

Be patient, I’ll wait for the one you ordered, so you get exactly what you want. In my case, it allowed me to save up a little more for the down stroke, instead of having to sell guns and other things to make my numbers work.

Rick

Mike Diaferio

Reaction score
Yukon 2.JPG I ordered mine in June and received in December. Don't let the sliding console prevent you back from getting. I have a couple of buddies that are not happy with it and I actually am glad I did not get. It was not available at the time I ordered but the air ride was and that is what was important to me. Also went this time with the 60/40 rear seats instead of the captain chairs. Much better when my daughter has her friends with her which still gives me full rear access for gear, etc. Totally happy with my purchase!

Last edited:

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
Chloe,
Your dealer should know their Yukon allocations for this week and next few weeks. If they are not telling you then most likely they don't have any.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chloe,
Your dealer should know their Yukon allocations for this week and next few weeks. If they are not telling you then most likely they don't have any.

I spoke with him on the phone last week actually. He said that he had just spoken with his inventory manager I am next in line for allocation, they said it should either be getting allocation this week or next week; maybe sometime this month. But he couldn’t for sure tell me if I was going to get a 22 or not.

He would let me know if my status changed, but I check everyday anyway.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 280682 I ordered mine in June and received in December. Don't let the sliding console prevent you back from getting. I have a couple of buddies that are not happy with it and I actually am glad I did not get. It was not available at the time I ordered but the air ride was and that is what was important to me. Also went this time with the 60/40 rear seats instead of the captain chairs. Much better when my daughter has her friends with her which still gives me full rear access for gear, etc. Totally happy with my purchase!
If the sliding console is not available I’ll do without. I guess I can figure that’s one less thing to go wrong. Lol.

I always go with the captain chairs, but I have no kids, I have a lot of dogs.

I’ve always wanted the full-size Escalade type SUV since I was in high school; this year remodel of the Yukon & the features it has was too good to pass up. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak