Yukon Denali ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

i’m new to this forum. I placed an order for the Yukon (Denali-summit white, 2WD, 6.2L, premium package & slide console) back on 4/14.

At first I was told 3-4 month wait, then was told 6 months due to allocation shortages.
I am on week 6, order is still in preliminary. So it’s going to be a long wait. :confused::cool:

I know premium package was on constraint but I have seen some denali’s come in here and there with the premium package, no sliding console. Currently, I’m waiting for one dealership to get back to me to see if the incoming ones are sold or not. The incoming one I’m looking at is satin steel metallic,4WD, premium package. Satin steel is my 2nd color choice and i don’t care for 4WD- we don’t get that kind of weather in SoCal. :p

Anyone else told they had a 6 month wait? Or waited for more than a month for GM to finally accept their order? I’ve seen one or two people on FB group having ordered many, many months ago - & one in February and neither of their orders have been accepted by GM just yet. :eek:

TollKeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power Running Boards, HUD, and Clusters (radio, speedo, and RSE) will make an order be delayed. Chip shortage. Local dealer told me it would be 6-9 months for an order to be made.

I said no.. To the price tag!

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Power Running Boards, HUD, and Clusters (radio, speedo, and RSE) will make an order be delayed. Chip shortage. Local dealer told me it would be 6-9 months for an order to be made.

I said no.. To the price tag!
Damn. Everything I want in the Denali. Power running boards, HUD. I see they’re still able to get some inventory in with the premium package- just not the right drive type and no power console.

Well, maybe if the ones coming in are not sold & I can get it OTD for the price I was quoted for the 2WD, I’d consider/take the ones they have coming. I just don’t know how long it takes them to check if the in coming vehicle is sold yet. Hmm…

LVYukon2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

i’m new to this forum. I placed an order for the Yukon (Denali-summit white, 2WD, 6.2L, premium package & slide console) back on 4/14.

At first I was told 3-4 month wait, then was told 6 months due to allocation shortages.
I am on week 6, order is still in preliminary. So it’s going to be a long wait. :confused::cool:

I know premium package was on constraint but I have seen some denali’s come in here and there with the premium package, no sliding console. Currently, I’m waiting for one dealership to get back to me to see if the incoming ones are sold or not. The incoming one I’m looking at is satin steel metallic,4WD, premium package. Satin steel is my 2nd color choice and i don’t care for 4WD- we don’t get that kind of weather in SoCal. :p

Anyone else told they had a 6 month wait? Or waited for more than a month for GM to finally accept their order? I’ve seen one or two people on FB group having ordered many, many months ago - & one in February and neither of their orders have been accepted by GM just yet. :eek:

If you are in So Cal, I can refer you to a my sales guy, he will have a Denali summit white with premium package coming, no charge over MSRP. Let me know, I can refer you to him. Honest guy. He ordered my Denali for me -- and it's in transit.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are in So Cal, I can refer you to a my sales guy, he will have a Denali summit white with premium package coming, no charge over MSRP. Let me know, I can refer you to him. Honest guy. He ordered my Denali for me -- and it's in transit.

Where is he located?
Will he do the GM discounts?

I have supplier pricing with the one I ordered. It’s a little over $80K OTD with taxes and such.

:) I contacted a dealership in National city and they have not gotten back to me yet. But if you don’t mind, I may look into that lead.
Thank you!

LVYukon2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tustin Buick GMC, sales guy name is JefF Goulding. I don't know if he does GM discounts, I know that they take GM points (if you have GM card).

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I wish you the best of success on getting your new truck sooner than later.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tustin Buick GMC, sales guy name is JefF Goulding. I don't know if he does GM discounts, I know that they take GM points (if you have GM card).
Oh that’s funny I’m actually talking to somebody at Tustin. He said he was gonna try and match my price. If not I’ll just ask my sales guy if he has anything coming

LVYukon2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh that’s funny I’m actually talking to somebody at Tustin. He said he was gonna try and match my price. If not I’ll just ask my sales guy if he has anything coming
Jeff Goulding phone is 1.714.267.5813. Very helpful guy and will take care of you.

OP
OP
Chloe_21

Chloe_21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

I wish you the best of success on getting your new truck sooner than later.

Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish