Your opinions on this deal? Extended bumper-to-bumper warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vinnoto1

Reaction score
Yes, but does the new warranty start right now and is 6 years and 100k from now or is part of the offered up warranty already lapsed and had started when you took vehicle delivery? In other words, if it started from delivery, there is only the amount of warranty left on that 6 year, 100k warranty.
Typically its from date of first delivery extended or not.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Typically its from date of first delivery extended or not.
And that is why I am asking. I would want to know for sure, instead of "typically". I like to make informed decisions instead of assumed decisions. Only then can you be sure if the offer is a good deal. Dealers, politicians, lawyers, doctors....etc. make clouded/vague statements all the time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

djsassan

Reaction score
Yes, but does the new warranty start right now and is 6 years and 100k from now or is part of the offered up warranty already lapsed and had started when you took vehicle delivery? In other words, if it started from delivery, there is only the amount of warranty left on that 6 year, 100k warranty.
Great point, but it is only 3 months difference as I got the vehicle May 31 so only 10 weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork