Wiring Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hat tip to @DougAMiller - always super helpful. Grabbed the file...tossed it on Drive for us TYF folks that have access issues with other link.

Thanks, I downloaded it to my PC. But it comes down as almost 60MB, not 12 @DougAMiller.

EDIT: the original link works without any login issues in EDGE. I suspect that my privacy settings in Firefox might have something to do with it.

Last edited:

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I downloaded it to my PC. But it comes down as almost 60MB, not 12 @DougAMiller.

EDIT: the original link works without any login issues in EDGE. I suspect that my privacy settings in Firefox might have something to do with my settings in that browser.
The link that I posted may not have been where I originally got my copy. I've had it a long time. Probably why the file size is different.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
GreenTahoeZ71

GreenTahoeZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know the links I posted have a description of what the connector is actually used for making it simple to find the one you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt