Wireless carplay music play problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aksab

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tested two brand new Tahoes and both had the same issue with wireless carplay. The startup and activation of wireless carplay is instantaneous. However, playing music from the iPhone via Apple Music or Spotify was marked with occasional cutting out of the music playback. Tried placing the phone in locations closer to the dash. Anyone else notice this?

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
I noticed that on my drive home from the dealership, and it was incredibly frustrating to me. Thankfully, it's only happened one other time in the last week. Every other time, it has been flawless.

illuziionx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This happens to me too. Usually in the same area of my drive. I want to say it's something interfering with the Wi-Fi. I usually have to disconnect my phone and reconnect it and then it stops cutting out.

Aaron 21 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife has the same problem. Its fir a sure a carplay issue. Android auto doesn't have this issue. I have an android.

Sucks

mawaru

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't seen this issue. I've used both android (pixel 3) and iphone 8. I did notice bluetooth from the 2nd row can cut out sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abruck