Wireless Apple CarPlay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Instead of of me starting a new thread I found this and want to know if anyone here has used this:

OP
OP
N

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no experience with that one, but I have this one and it's on sale again for 50 bucks:
50 dollar car play

and it works. Connects a little quicker when I remote start my car, but If i don't it takes about 30 seconds when I get in. If It doesn't connect, I just click on the projection icon, and it will connect within a minute.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no experience with that one, but I have this one and it's on sale again for 50 bucks:
50 dollar car play

and it works. Connects a little quicker when I remote start my car, but If i don't it takes about 30 seconds when I get in. If It doesn't connect, I just click on the projection icon, and it will connect within a minute.
Deal looks dead. It’s $138

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 dollar car play

And this is APPLE CarPlay right ?

OP
OP
N

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes I have it in my escalade, the car already has apple car play, this just allows you to do it wirelessly

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a small adapter from Amazon for $60. I didn’t like the fact that it needs Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to connect. I may buy again, but wireless CarPlay isn’t really that important to me