Wireless carplay success

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chsearch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've tried several of the Wireless adapters, including the Ottocast and Superiortek versions noted in past posts, and none of them seem to connect with the Yukon. The icon on the screen never changes from "Projection" to "Apple Carplay" like it does when I use my usb cable. I'm able to connect to the device with my phone and I've tried using all the different USB ports on the Yukon, but can't seem to get them to work.

What other brand adapters are you guys having success with?

Chickensandwich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've tried several of the Wireless adapters, including the Ottocast and Superiortek versions noted in past posts, and none of them seem to connect with the Yukon. The icon on the screen never changes from "Projection" to "Apple Carplay" like it does when I use my usb cable. I'm able to connect to the device with my phone and I've tried using all the different USB ports on the Yukon, but can't seem to get them to work.

What other brand adapters are you guys having success with?
Well it’s likely not the brand. I’ve used both and had success. You may want to look at your phone. Superiortek worked great. I bought another brand name over x-mas for cheap, it works too

Last edited:

John Barry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have to share with you a gadget I recently got!
It makes my CarPlay more interesting. In fact, wireless carplay adapters appeared on the market a few years ago. What surprised me was that it allowed me to watch videos on my radio, whether it was YouTube or Netflix! ! When I’m out for a picnic, I can lie in the car and watch a movie with my family.
This is really great! The version I chose is with a 12.0 system and 8+128G memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345