wireless Android Auto/Carplay for any headunit with A/V input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeez, its real pricey but I prefer this to all the other add ons discussed.
I was just thinking though this probably only has audio & video output and would not have touch capabilities, voice commands should still work.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love my wireless CarPlay but it’s really not that much more for a new HU although you still would need an interface like a Maestro. Those people are making a killing at $325 for that.

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my wireless CarPlay but it’s really not that much more for a new HU although you still would need an interface like a Maestro. Those people are making a killing at $325 for that.

I was going to say the same thing until I calculated the additional plug ins. Even the more affordable PAC is an addition plus antenna adapter and face plate/bracket.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing until I calculated the additional plug ins. Even the more affordable PAC is an addition plus antenna adapter and face plate/bracket.
Yes you will pay more but the upgrade to an aftermarket HU with all it’s extra features and better sound is worth it to me.