Windshield washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my winshield washers stopped working again. I changed the multiswitch and it worked just fine for a while. I changed the washer motor before that. Now that it stopped working again, I changed the electronic board inside the wiper motor. Still not working. What should I look at next. (1999 LT)

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the electrical connector at the washer pump and connect a test light. Turn ignition on and activate washer and see if you get power at the pump connector. If you have power at the connector check the ground. If you don't have power work the wiper switch over and over. my truck sits a lot and I rarely use the washers and it will quit working just from corrosion in the switch.

OP
OP
S

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pull the electrical connector at the washer pump and connect a test light. Turn ignition on and activate washer and see if you get power at the pump connector. If you have power at the connector check the ground. If you don't have power work the wiper switch over and over. my truck sits a lot and I rarely use the washers and it will quit working just from corrosion in the switch.
Thank you. I will check this. I don't drive it often and I don't use the washers hardly ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts