Why do we buy high end vehicles ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Hell no I dont support it! I do agree with your statement. I just dont like the dog eat dog mentality. I am too nice of a guy for that. If I could do someone a favor for free knowing they would pass it along to the next, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I try to look at it like costco, I may not know everything that goes on there, but I do know that thier employees are paid very well. Cashiers making over $20 an hour. I know a few personally. They as a company take care of thier employees. And know that if you have a person who helps you, you help them. Everyone I know that works thre loves it. Because the company makes it worth it.

I wasn't calling you an ******* or greedy piece of crap either just an fyi. :handshake:

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's one big dance.
I have 60+ people work for me at the height of our season. We are usually providing jobs for around 45 consistently. I follow a fine line of keeping them happy and keeping wages to an acceptable level.

Some make great money, have health insurance and 401k.
Some are just entering the work force and have to earn their way up.

Like the others above, "I" was the one who gambled my security. "I" am the one who will reap the rewards. I don't recall anyone volunteering to work for free if my gamble failed.

I make no apologies about it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts