Where can I get Corvette servo for my transmission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can tell you is to check the travel. I've had a few where I needed the extra long Sonnex pin.
You could also go with the Extendo pin and grind it to length. That's around $8.00 + shipping.
If I go with the extendo I turn it on my lathe.

I've never heard of this "Extendo" pin. For $8, it's not worth trying to rig my stock stuff. Just Googled it and saw a few examples on Amazon. Thanks for the lead!

Gotcha. How much travel you got now?

Haven't gotten under it yet. I started drilling the holes to anchor the lift and have been fighting rebar in almost every hole. Took a break for dinner and to feed the squirls and am about to get back at it.

Main thing is to check your travel and do what you need to bring it into specs.
I bought the long pin just in case as I have not checked travel at this time.
I figure I can fine tune the long pin on the lathe if I need to.

Having the pin longer than needed and fine-tuning it is my kind of thinking. I just don't have a lathe. I have other metal turning methods that, although sketchy, haven't failed me yet. Basically it's just a drill or drill press and cut-off wheel on a grinder and a really steady hand. :eek:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oregon Perf. has a nice website....

If I may, to also suggest another transmission shop as a shopper.

California Performance Transmissions - owner is the famed Art Carr.
( I R&R'd transmissions & coolers there for a while ) VERY smart people there.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Will I notice much of a difference??

Yup. Best $20 you'll spend. Hands down.

Edit : when you do it, you'll also likely spend a few bucks on trans fluid, maybe a filter and gasket, and a little more on gas because you'll be punching it all the time to feel it shift at WOT. :driver:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it. Take a look at how you're gonna have to get that snap ring back in there, though. My forearm hurt for two days after that stupid thing.

It pressed in pretty easily with the crowbar leveraging it. Maybe I'm missing something, but it really doesn't seem like it'd be all that much trouble. Or is it the limited working space?

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It pressed in pretty easily with the crowbar leveraging it. Maybe I'm missing something, but it really doesn't seem like it'd be all that much trouble. Or is it the limited working space?

It's that you have to be able to push the servo in all the way past the ring and hold it there while you try to get the ring back in, fighting you all the way. With minimal travel, it's tough to even push it in far enough, let alone the rest of the dance. Not level 10, but tough. Laying on my back at dusk probably didn't help. Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn