Wheel Spacer sizing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

40Rouge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for the sake of having this info searchable for the next guy...

I installed 1.5 inch Bora's on a 2018 Denali with the stock 22's with no problem whatsoever. As mentioned in a number of threads, 1.5 inch will result in the stock studs protruding beyond the spacer, but there was plenty of space in the indentions behind the stock wheels to accept them. No stud trimming needed. The 1.75 inch spacers would hide the studs flush.

No tire rubbing at full lock, but I do have a 1.5 inch front level kit from Suspension Maxx.

Bora 1.jpg Bora 2.jpg Bora 3.jpg Bora 4.jpg

MrAguirrechu

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bumping this thread for the sake of having this info searchable for the next guy...

I installed 1.5 inch Bora's on a 2018 Denali with the stock 22's with no problem whatsoever. As mentioned in a number of threads, 1.5 inch will result in the stock studs protruding beyond the spacer, but there was plenty of space in the indentions behind the stock wheels to accept them. No stud trimming needed. The 1.75 inch spacers would hide the studs flush.

No tire rubbing at full lock, but I do have a 1.5 inch front level kit from Suspension Maxx.

View attachment 385692 View attachment 385693 View attachment 385694 View attachment 385696
Reviving an old one.
Stock size tire?

Oh Kee Pah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been running 1.5" spacers on my rear OE Chevy wheels for over 40k miles now. Had them on both my 20" and 18" wheels, BTW.
Yes - check the back of your wheels. There should be an indentation for where the hub studs will extend into...

40Rouge

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 385692 View attachment 385693 View attachment 385694 View attachment 385696

I do want to add an update: There isn't any rubbing at full lock, but there is very slight rubbing at about 50% turn. The shape of the fender liner bumps out a little on the front side, enough to give a little rub.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep