Wheel Spacer sizing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAEe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It will push your wheel out about 44mm from where it is now, so depending on the offset of your stock wheels (+31mm?) you're probably close to a -12 offset wheel

I am running a 2" spacer with stock wheels (20x8.5 +31) and 305s just for some comparison:
full
No, But I did a ton of trimming
BigMAc im hoping that you could help me out. i have a 2008 Hoe and I'm trying to figure out whats sizes spacers to use in order to have the front and rear wheels aligned. At the moment i am running TUFF wheels with a -20 offset. 2" spacer in the rear no spacers in the front. i have a leveling spacer on the shocks in the front 2". 1" in the rear. i also have aftermarket fender flares. thank you

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's hard for me to know? I'd take a measurement and see how far off they are. My guess would be that since you haven't changed out the knuckles or any other suspension components, that they should be the same as stock (plus the aftermarket wheels) Why not just take off the 2" spacers in the rear?

JAEe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's hard for me to know? I'd take a measurement and see how far off they are. My guess would be that since you haven't changed out the knuckles or any other suspension components, that they should be the same as stock (plus the aftermarket wheels) Why not just take off the 2" spacers in the rear?

when i took off the 2" in the rear the wheel was tucked inside of the fender flare. if i didn't have the after market flares i would be fine without spacers. when i finally got it up in the air I determined that I am going with 1" in the rear (bora spacer) and a .50 inch front hub centric and wheel spacer from motor sport tech. Made in the USA and life time warranty. also swapping out the studs for extended length. thanks for the reply

Shadowchaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about potentially adding some BORA hub centric wheel spacers. Does anyone have experience with and/or know the smallest spacers that can be run on these wheels without cutting studs?

View attachment 185218
i place order for Bora 1" spacer and receive my order 27 day's later.One 1" spacers need to be cut but should look nice

The07Yuk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks damn good man, my only concern for putting 2 inchers on my GMC yukon with AT tires is messing up that paint. Have you ever received this problem? Keep in mind I go off-roading all the time, will this present me any problems? unnamed (9).jpg

Mighty Hd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here was my situation:

I have a CCM 2.5 up front with Rough country UCA's. Stock wheels and 285-65-18 duratrac; the tires rubbed the UCA like hell. The rear fenderliner rubbed on the tires due to the wider sidewalls over the BFG all terrains of the same size.

Installed 2" bora spacers.

Rear was perfect

Front required a heavy norcal mod, front bumper trim and using a heat gun to reshape the fender liners. I'm still rubbing ever so slightly on the driver side fenderliner near the washer tank. Rides and handles much better. This will get me by until I can get some aftermarket wheels.

Bora 2" spacers = 50mm
Stock Z71 wheels = +35 offset
Offset with spacers = -15

Anything more than a -15 is going to require some major, major hacking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal