What size is the center console speaker??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coffeebum

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m looking to replace the speaker that’s underneath the radio and the center console. What size is the speaker? I can’t seem to find the size or good replacement option anywhere. 2007 YUKON SLT

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to replace the speaker that’s underneath the radio and the center console. What size is the speaker? I can’t seem to find the size or good replacement option anywhere. 2007 YUKON SLT
not sure it's not a very big subwoofer probably not more than 8" the output is pathetic at best, you would get more entertainment from putting a subwoofer enclosure in the back

snow_vipr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was thinking of changing out the Bose factory sub myself. Not sure of the size I'm guessing 6-1/2 to 6-3/4" possibly. I dont want to put a sub box in back and would like to change out Bose sub and use a 5 channel amp to power sub & 4 door speakers or replace factory bose sub with powered sub woofer under the front center console.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of changing out the Bose factory sub myself. Not sure of the size I'm guessing 6-1/2 to 6-3/4" possibly. I dont want to put a sub box in back and would like to change out Bose sub and use a 5 channel amp to power sub & 4 door speakers or replace factory bose sub with powered sub woofer under the front center console.

There's a guy on eBay that makes sub enclosures to replace that whole factory chunk inside the center console. They make 'em for 8" and 10" subs. Look up rodneysboxes on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17