What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTOHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Front end rebuild

Rebuilt front end All Moog upper and lower ball joints (pita):fuckyea: inner and outer tie rods idler arm idler arm bracket pitman arm and AGR super box 2 steering box camber and toe hardware. Left it on rack to be aligned before i left i'll have my buddy do the alignment and drop off a 12 pack (after) he is done .. I do all his paint and bodywork,he does my suspension exhaust and mechanical shhuff. Hot bayed before i started the front end and rock guarded (OTO Bodycoat) the underside and frame front end rear axle hitch everything under the hoe that i could..

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took some better pics of the rims

evanydyt.jpg

5uvuryhe.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Gekko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
took my winter wheels off and put the summer wheels on,
and i put some grease in all the grease fittings i could find on the front end.

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
4 lo, 6 hi mod. did the 4 hi mod with the relay in the original fuse box, wired in my driving lights to the high beams and by using a 1 amp rectifying diode (1N4001 from radioshack) so that when then highs are on the fog lights (that i'm going to install in a new diesel bumper) will turn on with the lows and off with the highs automatically
4-lo_zps036ce2cc.png
6hi_zps5f8ada24.png now i just need to install the 6k driving lights, and get the HID hi's

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clean them both and covered them up with new all weather covers.

In the process I let me 15 year old drive his first truck today,....the tahoe. It was a humbling experience for him. But noticed that the master cylinder on that is leaking. All my talk about changing the master on the burban

Also had to put a battery in the tahoe. Had a whopping 4 volts when I when to fire it up. Really need to drive it more

Last edited:

rmodel65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
put the cheapest set of brake pads on the hoe today from autozone..it was 14$ better than the pads that were nearly worn to the backing plates :p

BirchyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my backup camera and ran a wire on my camper for its camera. After crawling under it and stringing 30' of cable, I realized that I installed it bass ackwards. Now it's either crawl under it again and reverse the cable, or buy two gender changers for the power connectors :(

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought the new master cylinder today, it is bench bled in the garage waiting for the rain to stop

chaingun427

OBS Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Bought a new front valence, need to fix some small cracks in it but it's better than nothing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts