What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Haha! If I don’t trust the backseaters to play with an ashtray, I definitely don’t want a .380 for them to mess with. Lol
That is why it is called a "hidey hole". Or tell anyone in the back seats to keep their hands off the covers, dammit!

Or, just leave the ashtrays there and whoever sits there can light up.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gmt800 jump seat and cloth 98 bonneville buckets in my rcsb. Had to hammer/bend the center console bracket to match the floor. Drilled some holes and bolted it in with grade 8 hardware just like the seats.

See before bench.

Attachments

• 20210719_054205.jpg
    20210719_054205.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P_20210418_171947_vHDR_On.jpg
    P_20210418_171947_vHDR_On.jpg
    437.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20200419_171533.jpg
    20200419_171533.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Well fellas, I've reached the end of the road with FrankenBetty. I couldn't do the commute in the hubby's '12 Sierra and the ac went out again on Betty, so I pulled the trigger on a 16 Buick Encore. I'll either sell her or eventually work on her but she is not a daily anymore

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well fellas, I've reached the end of the road with FrankenBetty. I couldn't do the commute in the hubby's '12 Sierra and the ac went out again on Betty, so I pulled the trigger on a 16 Buick Encore. I'll either sell her or eventually work on her but she is not a daily anymore
That sux. You guys def made an enormous effort of it. She came a long way from when you 1st dragged her home. I applaud you. Hopefully instead of selling her you'll be able to put her to the side and tinker with her every so often. I'm sure if you decide to sell her, no one will show her the love that you showed her--or even invest the time that you have. This is why I decided to give my GN to my son. He loves the car and I've had since he was 5--he's 30 now. Hopefully he'll keep it a long time. Alot of times it becomes more then "Just a car".
Good luck in whatever you decide to do with her. It was a good run!

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
That sux. You guys def made an enormous effort of it. She came a long way from when you 1st dragged her home. I applaud you. Hopefully instead of selling her you'll be able to put her to the side and tinker with her every so often. I'm sure if you decide to sell her, no one will show her the love that you showed her--or even invest the time that you have. This is why I decided to give my GN to my son. He loves the car and I've had since he was 5--he's 30 now. Hopefully he'll keep it a long time. Alot of times it becomes more then "Just a car".
Good luck in whatever you decide to do with her. It was a good run!
Thanks Tony! I am going to keep her and tinker some more. She was a labor of love and we had a blast with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt