What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been trying to sell you guys on those for two years now.

Don't think I've ever come across those post. I def seen the head/turns, which are in my shopping cart. I always saw these but there was a set a while back I found I really liked but haven't seen them since. May order these after Pomona if I have any cash left

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good :cool:

Thanks

a most excellent upgrade. when driving down a road with a lot of reflective signs or cones at night look in the side mirror when you hit the brakes and see how far you can light them up. personally have not seen mine from a long distance but i know they are good.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

i prefer drive-shaft whip. more appropriate.

I had tinted stock tail lights before they looked great but were not the brightest and for $90 shipped you cant go wrong with them, truck looks 10x better with them imo

looks real good homie, just may have inspired me

Thanks, and for $90 shipped you cant go wrong

i have been trying to sell you guys on those for two years now.

Lol they are deff worth getting

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats the ones I was looking at, these look alot like them a bunch of people on here and GMT400.com have ran them for a few years with no issues figured id try it out and see

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

rushr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my billet grille today

BilletGrille_zps3907a4a7.jpg

Next mod will be to order a new hood. Looking at doing a 4" steel cowl hood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrRuiz