What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, not today, but last Sunday. We took it to an autocross:

CP59atMarchautocross-vi.jpg

We normally-drive a 85 Firebird in C Prepared. We're finishing up an engine swap in it, so it's not yet mobile. Since we work registration for the event, we drove up in the Tahoe. We figured while we were there, we'd run it.

It probably weighs twice what anything out there weighs, and running on street tires, we're terribly non-competitive. Still, it was a lot of fun. My wife beat me. We finished last in PAX (an index score to see how you are doing related to everyone else at the event, regardless of class), but finished first and second in C Prepared. :favorites37:

And we still have smiles on our faces from the event.

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Put a full tank of gas in, I swear everything I drive it I can't stop thinking about what I want to do to it... I've caught the mod bug... Oh wallet please forgive me :Big Laugh:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol. I am guessing no kids yet^^^^

:lol: I have a gaggle of kids but also think about mods pretty consistently. The speed with which they get done are drastically slowed due to said crumb snatchers :lol:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I have a gaggle of kids but also think about mods pretty consistently. The speed with which they get done are drastically slowed due to said crumb snatchers :lol:

:poker:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatchu staring at? :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member