What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Down8

Reaction score
I haven't driven much at night yet. Will be looking out for it.

I re-did the applique, tossing some FlexTape over the screw holes to keep it all water proof. Feeling ready for my exit from CA... though 70s in January compared to 40s/30s in the Mid-West is gonna take some time to adjust to.

-bZj

Monz11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, I put a pause on the insulation and replaced my upper control arms with adjustable ones, so I can finally get the camber fixed, new tires, and alignment. Replaced oil pan gasket with felpro, along with oil cooler line gasket and had to replace a stripped bolt. She ain't gonna leak no more!!

Sunday, before the games, I rewired passenger headlight. Built and ran all new red on black Vibrant braided 12AN supercharger coolant lines, accompanied with Jegs black/red AN fittings. Replaced cheap Magnuson supercharger coolant pump with ZZP performance pump, as well as the coolant overflow tank with 1Q Evil Energy tank.

Attachments

• 1000004808.jpg
    1000004808.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 6
  • 20240129_121809.jpg
    20240129_121809.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 7

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I put a pause on the insulation and replaced my upper control arms with adjustable ones, so I can finally get the camber fixed, new tires, and alignment. Replaced oil pan gasket with felpro, along with oil cooler line gasket and had to replace a stripped bolt. She ain't gonna leak no more!!

Sunday, before the games, I rewired passenger headlight. Built and ran all new red on black Vibrant braided 12AN supercharger coolant lines, accompanied with Jegs black/red AN fittings. Replaced cheap Magnuson supercharger coolant pump with ZZP performance pump, as well as the coolant overflow tank with 1Q Evil Energy tank.
What control arms did you get? Do you have a build thread with pics?

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weren't hackers already doing this a few years ago? Hacking new cars through their WiFi or other radio system and controlling them, including shutting them down while on the road?
They've stolen 5 or 6 new hellcats from my local dealer. They ship with a trial of the wifi and they login with a scanner of some sort, unlock the doors, and take off. The first few, they drove two exits up and stripped the GPS stuff out. The last ones, they just drove to the parking lot next door and threw it out.

The first time they were there, they attempted to steal one that was around by the service bay. They messed with it for like 15 minutes before giving up. The engine was out of it for warranty replacement...

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've found that WD40 just dries things out and makes it worse. White lithium grease with the tube sprayer built into the can is the magic potion.
I just hate the mess it leaves behind. And it doesn't seem to ********* into the pins and bushings too well imho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar