What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wimauma - unless you got family there, aint no reason to stop. Hell, its so small, if you were to blink, you missed it!

I do! Kinda. Grandparents live in Sun City Center- a huge retirement community with its own ZIP code. It has multiple subdivisions within it. Also has a golf course or two. I'm at an Airbnb about 5 miles from them and 3 of those miles is on the main drag going through Sun City Center. I came here to spend as much time as possible with them over Christmas and that Airbnb was a SCORE! I don't know how long it's been since you were through here, but it has grown a lot lately. Everything I need is here. There's even a Wawa right outside the community where I'm staying.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's an upstream sensor it SHOULD BE oscillating between 0.1 and 0.9 V if it's working. 100-900mV. If an upstream is static it's either weak, not getting heated up, or dead.

Or something wrong with the engine. Very intermittently, after long drives like on road trips, I would get DTC P1153: Slow switching for Bank 2, Sensor 1. I swapped the left and right sensors around and, eventually, the same code popped up.

I don't remember what I've done since notating all that, but it hasn't happened any more. Anyway, my point to @m1dn is to swap the sensors around, clear the code and see if it returns. And/or see if the fault follows the swapped sensor.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do! Kinda. Grandparents live in Sun City Center- a huge retirement community with its own ZIP code. It has multiple subdivisions within it. Also has a golf course or two. I'm at an Airbnb about 5 miles from them and 3 of those miles is on the main drag going through Sun City Center. I came here to spend as much time as possible with them over Christmas and that Airbnb was a SCORE! I don't know how long it's been since you were through here, but it has grown a lot lately. Everything I need is here. There's even a Wawa right outside the community where I'm staying.
If you get homesick for some Cajun, drive up to Tibby's in Brandon.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up in Tampa and lived in Brandon/Riverview area during my 20-30s. You are right, it has grown dramatically cuz I do remember when it was god's waiting room with old people galore. The villages took a page from Sun City and expanded upon it....Wimauma used to be a place where migrant farm workers stayed due to the out of the way farms but a lot has changed in the past couple decades....Savor the time with your family and safe travels home!!

t_bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to adding an airtag in the 2500; working on some other measures to ensure it doesn't go anywhere but if it does at least this will let me find it.

Too bad OnStar didn't supply a 3G to LTE/5G module for the older cars, would have certainly upgraded.

It's up in the dome lights for anyone wondering; I wanted to ensure it was high enough that phones in the vicinity could contact it and also make it difficult for someone to find.

Attachments

• IMG_1936.jpg
    IMG_1936.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 7

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Finally got around to adding an airtag in the 2500; working on some other measures to ensure it doesn't go anywhere but if it does at least this will let me find it.

Too bad OnStar didn't supply a 3G to LTE/5G module for the older cars, would have certainly upgraded.

It's up in the dome lights for anyone wondering; I wanted to ensure it was high enough that phones in the vicinity could contact it and also make it difficult for someone to find.
Hopefully you'll never need to use it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia