What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was shopping across the border in Detroit area, started smokin from coolant dropping onto exhaust.

Autozone was right on the corner and had new hose, so 10min later back on road.
That plastic design on these looks horrible
Not bad for sixteen years old. I just replaced mine in the 2009 as preventive maintenance and it was still in excellent condition.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recorded a data log to update my transmission tune since the rebuild and torque converter replacement. I can't get enough of the sound of my built L9H. Procharger is very near in it's future now that the transmission is built. Here is a cell phone video:

Fun! I clocked right around 7 seconds 0-60, + or - a tenth or two. Stall looked to flash to 2500ish?

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil change, replaced the dumb chrome rear-view mirror covers with black ones, and got the car ready for a road-trip with two other couples this week by pulling out all the 2nd-row kid's booster seats, and throwing in a 3rd-row seat I just picked up.

Even drove through the car wash today, and vacuumed up all the Chex Mix and coins that had worked their way down between the kids seats.

Going to look at two 2nd-row captain's chairs after vacation.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot that my Blackbear device still had older data logs from 2 years ago, so last weeks log file was only 3 mins long. I made a new log today, but couldn't resist making another full throttle video. This time I left traction control on, and surprisingly it seems a little quicker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia