What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm knocking on wood here talking about it, lol, but I've only ever replaced one radiator in the 6 vehicles that I currently own. That was in my Mustang, not because it leaked, but because of the bigger, supercharged engine I put in 15 years ago needing a bigger radiator.

My two highest mileage vehicles which were bought new, the 2001 Yukon with >250k miles and the 2002 Mustang GT with ~170k still on original radiators
the one in the 18 silverado is original as far as i know I bought it in 19 so it's fast approaching 5 years, it will probably be my next victim I have only had the water pump fail so far

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I have been on here. Finally got some new chonky tires for the Tahoe and also made time to install the GoRhino push bar. Which IMO was much more difficult to install than the Setina I had on my 2013 PPV. Next on the list of things to find time to do is getting rid of the badges and door moldings.
1.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long do TPMS sensors last? I bought "new" OEM ones at the last tire replacement 4 years ago, almost to the day. But I have no idea how long they sat in a warehouse prior to my purchase. Also, this is the same tire that just had the valve stem replaced a few weeks ago. Can these be screwed up by a sloppy tire jocky?

View attachment 407976
I ve replaced mine 4 times in 3 years. I give up.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Avg speed 71.... max 132.... Your my hero ..... LOL
had to make sure no lines or hoses were going to pop off and no leaks so that included 2 complete stops to check under the hood with a flashlight. The rest of the time was just warming it up and topping it off, double checking everything, putting tools away and cleaning up while it idled.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I have been on here. Finally got some new chonky tires for the Tahoe and also made time to install the GoRhino push bar. Which IMO was much more difficult to install than the Setina I had on my 2013 PPV. Next on the list of things to find time to do is getting rid of the badges and door moldings.
View attachment 408065View attachment 408066View attachment 408067View attachment 408068View attachment 408069
I hear ya. The GoRhino bar was much easier to install on my K2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts