What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being parked for almost three weeks, I took it to bring a friend and her daughter to Walmart. Along the way, I went through the car wash twice to really clean it and to entertain her daughter. Needed fuel so I stopped for about 12 gallons of E85. We finally made it to Walmart and took our time. I grabbed a few things while I was there. Had a spirited drive to drop them off then enjoyed a chill drive home with the windows cracked to let this 64° weather in. It'll probably stay parked until next Friday.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After being parked for almost three weeks, I took it to bring a friend and her daughter to Walmart. Along the way, I went through the car wash twice to really clean it and to entertain her daughter. Needed fuel so I stopped for about 12 gallons of E85. We finally made it to Walmart and took our time. I grabbed a few things while I was there. Had a spirited drive to drop them off then enjoyed a chill drive home with the windows cracked to let this 64° weather in. It'll probably stay parked until next Friday.
Probably felt great to stretch its legs

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably felt great to stretch its legs

It did! I've been in a rental for work all week- a '21 F250 crew cab. It rides like a wagon and hops all over the road when it's rough because the suspension is so stiff. I now have a greater appreciation for the relative comfort, flat handling and response of my Tahoe.

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It did! I've been in a rental for work all week- a '21 F250 crew cab. It rides like a wagon and hops all over the road when it's rough because the suspension is so stiff. I now have a greater appreciation for the relative comfort, flat handling and response of my Tahoe.
They really do have a predictable and comfortable ride! My comparison is my 2-door wrangler which is also excellent at helping me appreciate the ride of my Tahoe!

AirJordan613

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did what someone did a few pages back, installed a full set of the Husky Mud/Splash Guards today. What a pain in the ass, having to pull the rear wheels off, but I got it done.

That was me. Rears definitely a bit annoying. But worth it. Definitely doesn’t get filthy as quickly and should help keep stones from attacking the paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt