What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought the Morimoto XB LED for my Silverado and had to use the plastic mount clips from my stockers which seemed strange to me. They work great though after I adjusted them. I see they sell some called 4 bangers for the Tahoe’s, which are round vs rectangle like the Silverado’s. $375.

1639586978387.png

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I bought the Morimoto XB LED for my Silverado and had to use the plastic mount clips from my stockers which seemed strange to me. They work great though after I adjusted them. I see they sell some called 4 bangers for the Tahoe’s, which are round vs rectangle like the Silverado’s. $375.

View attachment 358130
If I had your money I would burn mine... LOL!

But seriously, those are sweet.

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember those days. Too bad I drank them away along with the cash I could have spent on my hobbies... Oh well, Life is still good!
Yep I quit spending money on booze over 13 years ago. Been clean and sober ever since and now actually have a few nice things. Plus I get things done instead of saying “ after one more beer”. Which always led to another and another and another. :p
Edit: I just realized it’s been over 15 years last November.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts