What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They get rid of HOV lanes due to slower overall traffic in certain stretches. When I lived in the SF Bay Area, they were constructing an HOV lane. Before the lane became "official ", the traffic flowed fast.... As soon as it became an HOV, ALL traffic slowed. HOV lanes do not work to improve commutes. They are a scam.
now they are pay lanes you have to have 3 persons or more and still pay $5, starts right around Millipitas if you don't have fastpass they ticket you $25 and some of those lanes are hov only 24/7

Reaction score
I know there are some active HOV lanes in Mississippi, just south of Memphis on 55 when we travel down to New Orleans

Oldewing

Reaction score
Mine has been parked waiting for new rotors for the front. In my driveway, but today I noticed the center console was open,

I had started it a couple of days ago, as it has not moved a 3 weeks. I looked in the truck, and , yep someone had ransacked thru the center, and glove box looking for whatever. I had some loose change in glass tray by the cup holders and they took that. Lucky for me the bastards left the tray on the floor. So I am only out a couple of bucks in change. they went right by my tech2 tool in the door pocket... Well double my lock habits from now on.

On a side note, I live on a deadend street, and have been here for 30 plus years. I did hear from a neighbor that his car was hit also. Police report done, and they confirmed a number of cars hit on the court.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appears to be an HOV lane?

I figured it was something special by the markings on the road. Must be nice. Around here, the mentality is "All lanes are fair game and I'll do as I please in any of them. If it bothers you, go around. I don't care how many lights or sirens you have".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts