What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That storm just brushed us up here but we got some good winds out of it. Stuff was blowing around. We don’t usually get wind from the south like that, it always blows East out of the Columbia River Gorge. We did get a lot of rain but not like you guys did. It put out your forest fires though I heard.
it better have, lol man just driving out of town 1/2 an hour in it I saw probably a couple dozen cars off the road or previously wrecked, 2 accidents going there and another 2 coming back, around town they had several roads shut down until today it finally dried out enough to soak up the puddles, some of the main roads had several feet of standing water a lot of times it's hidden so you don't see it until it's too late. out on I5 they had trucks pumping water out, just south of here in Tracy there is a whole area where it lakes up right to the edge of the highway, Army Corp's just barely made the highway high enough, the farmers out there have built there houses on mounds so just the house it out of the water. that was about a 20 year storm, now it's back to 70deg nice fall weather, no rain in sight.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have some VLEDs micro 5K LED low beams for a Tahoe/Burb/Avalanche if anyone is interested. I was happy with them when I had the Tahoe but pulled them and put the old bulbs back in before I sold it since they were ~$150 for the pair.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Passenger front door handle took a poop this morning. $50.00 at Advance and fixed in 20 min.

Also, filled up with ethanol free 89 oct gas locally. Nice find! Will see if I can get better than the 9 mpg I get in town on E85.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Passenger front door handle took a poop this morning. $50.00 at Advance and fixed in 20 min.

Also, filled up with ethanol free 89 oct gas locally. Nice find! Will see if I can get better than the 9 mpg I get in town on E85.
now you are getting my territory I get 9.6 on 89/92oct