What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to play with the ponies- Walking horses....the Lure of Manure....

Now its boats and cars.....

Reserve World....quite an honor
She said Thanks!
Sounds nice. Have any horsie pics from the competition? Any of them have the blow off valves lol?
They ALL have blow off valves, some work better than others.
Here are a couple from the show, however, the image quality isn’t the best. These are her and Finn after their last class. We bought him down in Florida a few years ago…don’t get any ideas @swathdiver he's not for sale.

5F5B9D3B-6AE3-415B-94A0-7D43B59BA2DE.jpegA5752841-E099-489F-8C27-EED47FE6B515.jpeg6DAF7FC5-9A72-47D6-A14B-D8C8AE7295C4.jpeg

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She said Thanks!

They ALL have blow off valves, some work better than others.
Here are a couple from the show, however, the image quality isn’t the best. These are her and Finn after their last class. We bought him down in Florida a few years ago…don’t get any ideas @swathdiver he's not for sale.

View attachment 353324View attachment 353322View attachment 353325
My wife used to show horses. Mainly when she was in high school and lived in Florida. She still had two of them when we met, but had stopped showing by then. She has boxes and boxes of ribbons, trophies, glass things, etc. All of these were stored at her parents house until they downsized last year. Needless to say, we now have a bunch of totes in the garage....I know she has big glass things for winning something. I think 4 or 5 of those. She has them stored separately.

Here is just the first box we opened. She was going to throw them all away...yea, no. Don't ask me what kind they were. Walking horses is all I know and after going to the one and only horse show that Ive attended, thats not very descriptive.

8A0DBCF0-3D1A-4590-8126-27D0A1683D81.jpeg

Last edited:

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score

the ramps always give me the ******* when driving up on them. :jester:

but i have a set of HF 12 ton jack stands that i use to get things really high.
Bought for the vette project, where i needed enough height to squeeze a transmission out from under the car.
Nice and stable, and a massive footprint.

I use my 6 ton stands as a middle point as i work the car up on them.
Easier with the tahoe, i can get enough wooden blocks on the jack in order to get enough height for the 12 ton stands.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Just received my tune file update from Blackbear. Gonna try to load it tonight?
Loaded up and test drive. It holds first like I wanted it to so I can run it out more before it shifts to second.
One question for you all. If I want to go to the 91 oct tune do I need to load the trans file again too or can I just change the ecm file? I have my third full tank of E85 and about 78% alcohol.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Loaded up and test drive. It holds first like I wanted it to so I can run it out more before it shifts to second.
One question for you all. If I want to go to the 91 oct tune do I need to load the trans file again too or can I just change the ecm file? I have my third full tank of E85 and about 78% alcohol.
They always want both the ecm and tcm file in my experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10