What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Btw, these 4 Hoes are not for auction. They each have a cash price, you can drive one home today. The 2014 on the end is $8,300 and has 157k miles.
Do you know if the state uses/sells any SSV’s? I’d like to get a newer rust free 4x4, but no more CBP cast-offs after this last experience!

Most of what I see in my area are shipped down from rust belt states and I won’t touch them.

I am on the fence whether to invest more in my ‘08 or sell it and move to a later model in the GMT900 platform. I’d sort of like to have the six speed.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if the state uses/sells any SSV’s? I’d like to get a newer rust free 4x4, but no more CBP cast-offs after this last experience!

Most of what I see in my area are shipped down from rust belt states and I won’t touch them.

I am on the fence whether to invest more in my ‘08 or sell it and move to a later model in the GMT900 platform. I’d sort of like to have the six speed.
The 6 speed is well worth it.
Mine came from Co. and only has typical surface rust underneath.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The 6 speed is worth it. I own a 06 Sierra Denali with 4 speed, and an 09 Tahoe LTZ 6 speed and I absolutely HATE the 4 speed in comparison to my 6 speed. The 06 even has 4.10 gear ratio, but with that sh*t 4 speed, it isn't as fun

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds nice. Have any horsie pics from the competition? Any of them have the blow off valves lol?
My youngest daughter was checking on one her favorite horses out in a pasture today when she discovered a huge gash/slash in his head that wasn't there this morning. She took him back to a stable and the vet came over and sewed him up. Then my daughter passed out! She's fine, the horse will be fine. Sad to see him go, he was sold and will be leaving to Ohio in a few days.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've seen some 2015 SSVs come up in the last few months from the DPS. I've only seen 2 GMT900 SSVs come up, both with parks and wildlife.

Here is the current auction list:

Here is the store front where they sell the cash sales units.

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dropped off the truck 8 days ago at the body shop for a scheduled appointment to deal with a paint-bubble > paint-chip > rust spot over the rear fender, and have them touch up some rock chips on the front fender. They were backed up and took them all week to get it into the shop to fix it.

Picked it up last night after work (work from home so I don't "need" a car). Looks good, and they did a nice wash/wax over the entire outside.

I hate the road-salt and chemical treatments used up here.

edit: pics & dog-tax

55kaoEe.jpg
fJgeHRz.jpg
NVk84jIh.jpg
YIv5Krdh.jpg

Last edited:

13UpInSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far Ive dipped the wheels & new grill with the new Hyperdip Anthracite from DYC, removed all the body molding & badges, removed the factory muffler, changed out all the fluids except the trans & transfer case which will hopefully do Sunday & swapped the headlights & tail lights out for all LEDs. Next up will be installing Belltech 3/4 drop, sway bars, replace the rear air suspension & wrap the truck satin black!!20210820_194456.jpg20210820_194529.jpg20210904_153122.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts