What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmm, I wonder if that is my issue (I somehow doubt it) and I just put everything away, but I will try it one more time with the plastic gear again
aaannnd, f-uck now it works again.
the mirror housing and gearing is grounded to the frame so i guess since it reverse's polarity on the motor with the metal gear inside it grounds out, either that or the plastic gear just moves easier, I did apply finger pressure to the motor outside of the housing and it had more power one direction than the other, when you apply pressure to the motor it automatically stops assuming it has reached the end of the gear.
Did you replace the electric motor when you used a brass gear? The brass gear requires a motor with a different grounding method.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a propane conversion kit on our trusty harbor freight generator in preparation for our Yellowstone camping trip in August. Shown here before I finished up the connections. A little adjustment and it fired right up on propane. This way we don’t have to carry any extra gasoline with us.

ACEA3981-264D-46AC-A2CD-27E407BAB152.jpeg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed a propane conversion kit on our trusty harbor freight generator in preparation for our Yellowstone camping trip in August. Shown here before I finished up the connections. A little adjustment and it fired right up on propane. This way we don’t have to carry any extra gasoline with us.

View attachment 343965
That’s awesome!

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 343965
I'll be there in September. Hitting Tetons as well. This will be our second time there. Hope you have a great trip and post some pics

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 343965
From what I understand, the conversion to use natural gas would now be very easy.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be there in September. Hitting Tetons as well. This will be our second time there. Hope you have a great trip and post some pics
My favorite places in the world. But the kids haven’t been there yet so we’re stoked for the trip. We’ll post pics for sure, and look forward to yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts