What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I turned my 9 year old boy onto old classic country. He is addicted now.
I remember listening to old country riding in my dads truck as a kid. Still remember the time when Hank Williams’ “There’s a Tear In My Beer” came in and said that’s where they got the idea for light beer. I’m pretty sure he had a can of either Old Milwaukee or Schlitz between his legs as we were driving down the road.

wsteele

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember listening to old country riding in my dads truck as a kid. Still remember the time when Hank Williams’ “There’s a Tear In My Beer” came in and said that’s where they got the idea for light beer. I’m pretty sure he had a can of either Old Milwaukee or Schlitz between his legs as we were driving down the road.

As a kid I used to visit one of my older relatives who owned a farm outside San Antonio. At the end of the day, we would be heading back to the house in his old pickup. He always had country music on the radio (guys like Jimmie Rodgers) and a beer between his legs. He always threw his empties back into the bed. He always told me that was what pickup's were for...

Once in a while, I got a sip. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts