What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcislak

Reaction score
Installed a compustar remote start with the drone option to use my phone for lock unlock and start. Much better range than the factory remote and my key ring is slimmer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So installed the compustar ft-dc3-lc using the gm10 wiring harness. Programmed it for a 2010 suburban online and everything works great. Only thing I can’t figure out is the headlights. Factory remote start would start at night and just be parking lights until key was turned on. The aftermarket if dark out starts and turns the headlights on. Is there any way to jus trace parking lights until the key is inserted. Any help is appreciated

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So installed the compustar ft-dc3-lc using the gm10 wiring harness. Programmed it for a 2010 suburban online and everything works great. Only thing I can’t figure out is the headlights. Factory remote start would start at night and just be parking lights until key was turned on. The aftermarket if dark out starts and turns the headlights on. Is there any way to jus trace parking lights until the key is inserted. Any help is appreciated

It's probably just the way it is, I have a directed viper system on my 2012 and when I remote start it at night the headlights come on for about 5-10 seconds then they go out and all I have is marker lights, I also do not get puddle lights when unlocking, but I fixed that by wiring my puddle lights to the interior lights which can be activated with the viper remote. these alarm systems do not fully integrate with the gm system.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered it from Summit Racing; said it was in stock and would be on Thursday
cross your fingers, if you don't get a tracking number soon it might be a while they pop those out in china, I just looked on the Holley website there still doing the 30 day game which turns into 90+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667