What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mapper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
These made a big difference
LUYED-Lumens-Super-Bright-Chipsets/dp/B01932A8T8

BEAMTECH-Headlight-8000Lumens-Extremely-Conversion/dp/B06XHCQ8KY

LUYED-Extremely-Chipsets-Projector-Brightest/dp/B01H57FXWA

Also added a wireless license plate mounted backup camera

These are not installed yet.
White-Night-0004198-Trailer-Lighting/dp/B018N2L7LW

And waiting for a warmer day for this as well
Overlay-2007-2014-Avalanche-Suburban-Silverado/dp/B07PWKSSLD

Floor mats and rear mat as well
This is my bride's truck, since she missed her 99 suburban.
I found a olympic white 07 Yukon xl for her

Made a couple more spare keys and fobs

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to at least get some door mats with “Welcome to The Machine” to put next to the truck if you’re at a show.

Have it play a synth solo clip from that song when you unlock it with the fob. Could probably be done with a basic Arduino. Maybe have the interior lights slowly brighten or even slow strobe or slowly morph through the RGB colors. Layer of stage fog lines the floor and rolls out over the custom sill plates when you open the door... Oh, you gotta have some lasers in the fog, too...

:p We just went from a simple logo to a full-on car show scene.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove mine for the first time in over a week. Fuel light came on so I put $15 of 93 in to get me just under 1/4 tank.

I quit filling it up since it just sits and, if I'm not mistaken, the PCM switches to a lower octane table if the tank hasn't been refilled in a certain amount of time. So, putting a little fuel in it for that day's drive would keep it in the higher octane table so I can actually benefit from the 93. I can't say for sure how accurate all that is. But it at least keeps me from having 20 gallons of expensive fuel sitting in the tank for a month, just going stale.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have it play a synth solo clip from that song when you unlock it with the fob. Could probably be done with a basic Arduino. Maybe have the interior lights slowly brighten or even slow strobe or slowly morph through the RGB colors. Layer of stage fog lines the floor and rolls out over the custom sill plates when you open the door... Oh, you gotta have some lasers in the fog, too...

Whoooooooooah maaan... that’s awesome duuude..!

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Do you still have the mirror onstar? I thought they were discontinuing support for those....

In regard to mirror Onstar for an 08 Denali. After two failed attempts they were able to update the software in the (almost) dead technology to get the digital turn by turn Navi operational in the DIC as well as the hands free calling working again. Overall got 200 free talk min and 4 mo Onstar premier service.

The minutes are through the old carrier, Verizon, not ATT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^^^THIS^^^ He beat me to it. YOU MUST DO THIS. YOU MUST. SERIOUSLY. YOU MUST DO THIS.

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Id have mine say "bye ***** ******" in Samuel L Jackson voice when I shut it off and get out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts