What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed how small your rear tire looks in the wheel well?

Yep... thanks for pointing out my short comings and inadequacies... lol

I plan on swapping over to 22's eventually... just wanna get the rest of the life out of these tires before I make the switch.

It's funny how things happen... 20 yrs ago 20's were considered huge... now they seem tiny by comparison.

I think big wheels look good, up to a point.

I will not sacrifice ride and comfort for big wheels though... 22's are as big as I will go.

iLikeEggs

Potato!
Reaction score
View attachment 222445 Had it towed because it and my fuel pump decided they didn't want to work together as a team anymore.
The tow truck of shame! Solidarity brother. This was me when my trans failed in December. I had just rolled in off the highway with my kid and all her friends. I pulled in a parking space to let them off at a restaurant. I backed out of the parking space ok, but when I put it in drive...nothing burger. Lol. I'm just grateful it didn't crap out when I had the car load of kids on the highway.

IMG_20181222_204957.jpg

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been there before. Mine quit in a parking lot about a mile from home.

What a coincidence so did mine lol. I had just earlier drove it back from my beach house like an hour and a half away. Drove to the gym came out to start it it up and just cranked. Got a ride to my house to grab my laptop and sure enough no fuel pressure. So I guess tomorrow I'll be installing the 450 I should have used the first time.

ibfreeman88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What mileage did it quit at?

The one that's in it currently is not the factory pump. It's an ON3 performance one that I installed with my turbo kit a couple of months back. It's probably got a few thousand miles or so on it maybe. I'm not really upset about it well aside from I had put it in storage and pull my vette out and the weather was on and off crappy today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo