What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that set to fastest in the video? Almost looks like a loose wire or bulb or something. Do they have them to make all 3 (left, right, center) brake lights strobe?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

That was the fastest setting. This is the middle setting. I agree, the fastest setting looked a bit like flickering rather than strobing.

central222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Running e85, love the xtra horses. Sofar no hard starts. -9 in the garage when started, 20 minute run time before I left. Not a fan how fast burns through, but at $1.74 gal. GM's factory remote start, not a fan. 20 minutes, not enough time on days like that.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

BourbonNcigars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jumped in my Tahoe after work...
Cranked it...
Heard a knocking sound...
Clunking sound underneath on downshifts...
Schizophrenic transmission...

Said to myself, "Purring just like a GM should"....
Finished the drive home with a smile.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a newer model one. Once you put it in it automatically pops up. I have never had it flashed to the truck. Not sure I'd it will go away when I do.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
ya mine had that till it got flashed then it was gone, but it wasn't 100% compatible with heat in my truck, worked fine in the summer for cool but would only give heat in the back if I had turned all the way to 90, it was looking for a sensor I didn't have

Reaction score
That was the fastest setting. This is the middle setting. I agree, the fastest setting looked a bit like flickering rather than strobing.

I like that speed much better!

Link to the strobe modual you bought?

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9