What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
received a couple goodies in the mail today, got the cluster in now I can 20mph faster!

Does the new speedo read accurately? I know on the older trucks, changing to a higher-speed speedometer resulted in the same needle sweep, it was just now pointing at a different number on the gauge. What about the odometer- did your current mileage have to be programmed in the new one?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the new speedo read accurately? I know on the older trucks, changing to a higher-speed speedometer resulted in the same needle sweep, it was just now pointing at a different number on the gauge. What about the odometer- did your current mileage have to be programmed in the new one?
the cluster is programmed for my vin with the same mileage and hours, the only issue I am having now is I am so used to the needles being straight up for the temp/oil/volts and these are just a notch off from normal at initial warmup so I have to either adjust it myself or have someone else do it or send it back so the vender can do it. if I don't do it it's going to drive me crazy some form of OCD I guess lol

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
the cluster is programmed for my vin with the same mileage and hours, the only issue I am having now is I am so used to the needles being straight up for the temp/oil/volts and these are just a notch off from normal at initial warmup so I have to either adjust it myself or have someone else do it or send it back so the vender can do it. if I don't do it it's going to drive me crazy some form of OCD I guess lol

Isn't those needles being right better than them being straight up? Is there something that tells you they're wrong? Just a touch under 210 and a touch over 14....seems right to me. Why would you adjust them to be wrong just so they point straight up?!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually wish mine was on the mirror like my ‘01 so my wife stops asking what the temp is.....;)
when I changed out my stereo head unit the temp is on the t
Isn't those needles being right better than them being straight up? Is there something that tells you they're wrong? Just a touch under 210 and a touch over 14....seems right to me. Why would you adjust them to be wrong just so they point straight up?!
my temp is always dead on 210 unless it's first warming up it does not vary (at all unless I driving hard thru the mountains it will go up a smidge), my voltage starts out dead on 14v (at initial warmup) and my oil sits dead on center on (initial warm up) all 3 of those on this new cluster are -1 oil, -1 temp,+1 volt

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
when I changed out my stereo head unit the temp is on the t

my temp is always dead on 210 unless it's first warming up it does not vary (at all unless I driving hard thru the mountains it will go up a smidge), my voltage starts out dead on 14v (at initial warmup) and my oil sits dead on center on (initial warm up) all 3 of those on this new cluster are -1 oil, -1 temp,+1 volt

One thing you can do is key on, engine off, and see where they sit. They should 0 out.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vendor told me to run it a few days and then if I want it adjusted they will adjust it how I want. that way I will be sure exactly the way I want it adjusted so it's not going back and forth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo