What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
0DC57E07-CC51-4641-A70F-CED0ABDB95C3_zpsh6rxbxmf.jpg

Rattle can the shit out of my mirror caps and door handles. Don't hate tho, this whole trucks needs a new paint job so for now this will do. Let's see how long it lasts tho.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
0DC57E07-CC51-4641-A70F-CED0ABDB95C3_zpsh6rxbxmf.jpg

Rattle can the shit out of my mirror caps and door handles. Don't hate tho, this whole trucks needs a new paint job so for now this will do. Let's see how long it lasts tho.

Looks good in the pic. Throw some clear over it for the time being to hold up and rock it until you can get the paint job.

Sometimes those short term less-than-perfect fixes make all the differfence.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
People can bash rattlecan jobs all they want, but if its done right with a good brand, it looks good and you cant tell. Rock it man, and definitely throw some clear on it.

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a oem nav,cd,dvd out of an 09 escalade for my 07 tahoe. I currently just have the factory cd Can anyone tell me is it just plug and play? I figure it should be

1SG Retired

BurbanBob

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi All, new member here!

Today I spent a lot of time at work catching up on this thread! Picked up this '12 Suburban LT with 94K. Broke down far from home over Labor Day weekend ... the mechanics were let out early for the long weekend but of course the sales staff was there ... so this is how we got home, lol. I came from an '03 Burb LT that was heavily modded when I bought it, so I am looking forward to tweaking this baby a bit on my own.

I may end up with a build thread, but until then, is this a safe place to ask questions on parts, maintenance and mods? I mean safe as in not getting flamed for wrong thread/forum, etc? I am definitely cool with differing opinions. I can already tell a few things I want to do are not popular around here. *cough, hood visor, cough*

Cheers! - Bob

BurbanBob1.0.jpg

Burbin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered a oem nav,cd,dvd out of an 09 escalade for my 07 tahoe. I currently just have the factory cd Can anyone tell me is it just plug and play? I figure it should be

1SG Retired
Pretty sure escalade head unit won't work maybe I'm wrong. I know Yukon, Avalanche, Tahoe, Burb, Sierra , and Chevy trucks are the same Escalade is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401