What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought some "need to be replaced" interior parts since the P.O. couldn't figure out how to take certain panels off.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
drove the crap out of it and she didn't complain a bit. now she's cleaned back up (mostly) and looking good again.

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean.

Please tell a noob how this is done.

Well actully today was real hot so i just pulled on it took two seconds to pull the plastic handle then i went with some soapy water and a razor blade to take the glue off, and after that i polished the glass and done !

image.jpeg

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well actully today was real hot so i just pulled on it took two seconds to pull the plastic handle then i went with some soapy water and a razor blade to take the glue off, and after that i polished the glass and done !

View attachment 63579

Sounds easy enough. Thanks.

Now I need to decide whether to suffer the appearance of the small handle, or suffer the few fingerprints that I will leave on the glass if I remove the handle. I'm easy-going in general but OCD when it comes to vehicles. lol

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it, my old Jeep Grand Cherokee didn't have any handle on the hatch glass.

Off she comes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaninOK