What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackelky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in richmond Virginia area pretty good coupon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_190245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_190245_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 3

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score

I have been screwed by this once.
Ebay seller, I bought some fresh plugs for a large 4 cyl outboard.
Come spring time I installed them and attempted to fire the boat up.
Nothing, no spark.

Confused the hell out of me until I finally put the old plugs back.
Fired right up.

Then I started noticing the signs of a fake plug like weird looking machining marks on the plug.
I'll never order a sparkplug unless I know the seller, like summit, or even the local auto parts stores.

Fake auto parts = the same as stealing.
Like that ebay seller stole my money.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at some point it seems like anyone that could afford it moved to Wesley chappal. it was like the new new Tampa haha

plant city besides the strawberry festival, only knew one guy from out there. nickname was peawee, white fox body mustang sitting on welds. tag even said peawee lol. little dude, older than most of the drive around and hang out steet race crowd but he was at everyone single one. would put the kids to bed and head out. make the drive all the way to Clearwater Friday nights at the beach parking lot.

if memory serves, the checkers in Brandon was Thursday nights, Friday clearwater beach just to park and bs, don't think anyone raced over there. Saturday was gandy. Sunday Tuesday was the checkers on 41 and causeway. running up to hit races off at East Bay raceways, mosquitoes were to bad to stay at very long and Seabreeze restaurant. everything way so coordinated back then, probably watched 100s of races, can't remember a single person getting hurt. only crashes I ever remember was when the cops got involved and kids would bump each other leaving parking lots haha.

videos from todays kids just look ridiculous, but then again kids couldn't afford fast cars back then. anything fast was probably being trailed around and only came off real quick and back on. guys would be out crushing around with their wives and kids in the trucks.

now I get to work at the same time I'd just be getting home from stake and shake breakfast after.

Ah... Gandy. My dad would take us night fishing off that pier (the converted highway) and we'd listen for the traffic to suddenly quiet down. Soon after, bikes, cars or trucks would come screaming by.

Reaction score
Top speeds aren't much different between the gear sets, 3.08, 3.42, 3.73. They just get you there faster the lower (numerically higher) you go.

Trans gear ratios have a lot to do with it also, with coefficient of drag being the limiting factor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4

Latest posts