What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JML07denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a crazy few weeks. I will try to get it installed this weekend. If this damn rain will stop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had a slight oil leak for a while now....well today that oil leak decided to become a little bigger so burb is in the shop hopefully to be fixed tomorrow.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that before today the oil pan gasket was the culprit of the small, slow leak. But then today something more significant happened. Guy thought it could be as significant as the rear main seal or as minor as the oil pan gasket just getting worse. So it could be anything but it'll be fixed. They have some cool projects in the shop. Check out their IG @ kcautoworx

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
Well keep us posted! I'm tempted to comment on their IG "so I heard there's a sweet burb in there...." Lol

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

That 54 chev is banging

redeknightjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new energy suspension prothane greaseable swaybar bushings, zip tied throttle cable above the gas peddle, greased all of my suspension zirks

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well keep us posted! I'm tempted to comment on their IG "so I heard there's a sweet burb in there...." Lol

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

That 54 chev is banging

Yeah we talked about the burb for a good 15 minutes about what was done to it and such. Owner is a car guy and I imagine we could have talked cars for hours!! Lol that 54 was in the shop so I got a close look at that along with a Miata project that was in there. Miata was laid on the ground and stuffed with a Corvette motor. Generally speaking Miatas are girls cars IMO but this was an exception to that rule!! Lol there was also a late 40s Chevy pickup. It was just a cool shop :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heard back from teh shop already.....so the cause of the major leak that developed yesterday is apparently the seal on the oil filter gave out. I have been using K&N oil filters for a couple of years now but maybe I'll finally switch back to WIX or AC Delco and just deal with PITA it is to get those filter tight again due to where they are in relation to the oil pain. :shrug: So while it's in there they are going to go ahead and replace the oil pan gasket as well since it's a little leaky. That's a pricey repair due to having to get the transfer case out of the way but it's what's gotta be done. I should have the Burb back by the end of the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364