What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer a lift, or even one of those MaxJax, but I didn't want something that had to be used in the same spot all the time. I have too many vehicles to have to move around to use it. With this I can use it wherever, anywhere in the garage or driveway.

I have the 7000lb extended length model and it isn't light, about 100lbs per unit, but it has wheels on one end and can be rolled around pretty easily, except for the length makes tight turns a bit difficult. The hydraulic hoses have quick connects and don't leak any fluid when connecting or disconnecting. It lifts 24" I think and I use the truck adapters which also give a few extra inches. It's hard to tell, but there is about a full foot under the tires and almost 30" from the ground to the bottom of the oil pan.

I still hate having to get up and down on a creeper, I'm getting too old, lol
Completely agree with preferring a lift. I don't have the space and also have too many vehicles to move around to that one spot anyway. That's why I've been ******* after a set of these for a while. If I had a shop, it'd be a different story LOL Still have a few years before that happens.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer a lift, or even one of those MaxJax, but I didn't want something that had to be used in the same spot all the time. I have too many vehicles to have to move around to use it. With this I can use it wherever, anywhere in the garage or driveway.

I have the 7000lb extended length model and it isn't light, about 100lbs per unit, but it has wheels on one end and can be rolled around pretty easily, except for the length makes tight turns a bit difficult. The hydraulic hoses have quick connects and don't leak any fluid when connecting or disconnecting. It lifts 24" I think and I use the truck adapters which also give a few extra inches. It's hard to tell, but there is about a full foot under the tires and almost 30" from the ground to the bottom of the oil pan.

I still hate having to get up and down on a creeper, I'm getting too old, lol
Can you still get under the vehicle from the side or do you need to go from either end? I’m working on my neutral safety switch on mine right now and chasing a wire along the frame rail up to the front and looking at those I don’t see them helping me much. I’m getting too old too. It doesn’t help that my driveway isn’t smooth so my creeper doesn’t like to roll on it. The exposed aggregate is a bit too exposed. It’s more like rocky road. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts