What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to Figure out this darned AutoSync.
Seems like I'll need a tune to use it.

Reaction score
Can you still get under the vehicle from the side or do you need to go from either end? I’m working on my neutral safety switch on mine right now and chasing a wire along the frame rail up to the front and looking at those I don’t see them helping me much. I’m getting too old too. It doesn’t help that my driveway isn’t smooth so my creeper doesn’t like to roll on it. The exposed aggregate is a bit too exposed. It’s more like rocky road. :mad:
Kind-a sort-a

When I did my oil/filter I went in from just behind the front tire. I had enough room between the bottom of the tire and the front of the lift jack. You can also use them perpendicular to the frame, going from drivers side to passenger side front and rear if need be.

Running along the sides like in the pic didn't really block access to the frame areas above it. I use the truck adapters which are about 6" tall and I had that space between the frame and the jack rails. Plus, the jack rails aren't solid, there's 2 rails spaced about 6-8" apart that allowed me to reach up through to the frame/rocker area. The only area that is solid are the 10" or so at the ends where the adapters or "blocks" sit in.

Mine is the XL version so they have longer trays for the blocks/adapters to sit in for use on longer wheelbase vehicles, but I'm still able to fit them under my mustangs and the '33 hotrod, but the frames get real close to the tires.

20230307_170936.jpg

20230307_171037.jpg

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why's that? What problems you having?
Well I did the Wi-Fi update first thing, then plugged it into the OBD2 and ran through every menu I could find, but I can't seem to find where all the data is displayed, and even though it says it's enabled, the one touch rear windows doesn't work.
I thought some of those features would be enabled just by plugging it in.
But maybe I should get EFI live and a tune to make it all work?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I did the Wi-Fi update first thing, then plugged it into the OBD2 and ran through every menu I could find, but I can't seem to find where all the data is displayed, and even though it says it's enabled, the one touch rear windows doesn't work.
you must be doing something wrong, a tune is not going to enable anything.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read the instructions. :gathering:

Reaction score
It uses the mirror D pad to display all the different data screens on the DIC.

-The down arrow will show backup camera view
-The right arrow will show an info screen
-The left arrow will show a different info screen and if you press the left arrow again it'll show another.
-The up arrow exits the display and puts you back to the default DIC display.

Screenshot_20230308-065417_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Also, do you have the DL3 rpo code?

Screenshot_20230308-065803_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT